Written by Petra Visser and based on Manju's personal advice for modifying her practise during her pregnancy.
This book, for the first time, captures Manju's lifelong experience of advising practitioners with their pregnancies and is essential information for any Ashtanga practitioner or teacher.
- general advice for continuing practise during pregnancy
- which asanas to modify and how
- which asanas to exclude and when
- common health problems and what to do
- pregnancy diary
- how to restart your practice after the birth
English version coming in Spring 2019.